Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
BBC3 will be transmitting a new series....I assume its a comedy called Being Human. All I know is that it is about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost.......sharing a house in Cardiff.

I've actually got high hopes for this as the cast is good and given BBC3's other comic output over the past couple of years, Gavin & Stacey, Pulling etc it has a fairly decent pedigree.

However, we shall see...............
By matspud
Any idea when is is due to begin airing?

I saw the pilot last year and really enjoyed it even if the ending left too much standing ( I thought it was a new series not just a pilot). At least they are going to take it further now.
I am a bit concerned that only one of the original main characters is being played by the same actor but will reserve judgement.
By nosferatu
No idea! I've only seen the trailers........coming soon. Hadn't even realised there had been a pilot.

I too reserve judgement but do have my fingers crossed
By matspud
Thanks Soda. I found it last night after a bit of googling. :shock: Its in my sky + recording list now
By nosferatu
I only have Freeview :oops:
By nosferatu
It wasn't bad. The guy who played the vampire is excellent - a very good actor. The actors playing the werewolf and the ghost weren't great. My only criticism is that it couldn't make it's mind up if it wanted to be a drama or a comedy. It needs to decide, it could work as either but not both.

I notice it is a BBC America co production so there is obviously some faith in the format. Hope episode 2 is as good
By matspud
I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It was a bit darker than the pilot ( as far as I can remember) but it did have its funny moments
By GUS
Watched it all the way through, pretty enjoyable, getting darker!
By nosferatu
This starts on BBC America Saturday 25th July. As all the people that replied are British I assume that nugget of information to be superfluous
By keithk83
thanks for the heads up nos!!! just caught this thread as you brought it to the top again. i would like to check it out
By keithk83
Just watched being human today as i missed it on saturday. It was pretty good i like the premise.
By GUS
..I'm quite liking the new series already.

just need to watch the old series through again as I've forgotten what happens towards the end (brain injuries do that sort of thing, ALOT) :?
By monstermash
I liked the first series but i haven't got into this series at all. I watched the first episode but the new storylines didn't really grab me. I think im too busy with, dare i say it, **cough** Desperate Houswives **Cough cough**. Also celebrity big brother was still on so that got in the way too! I dont know why im writing this, i kept my big brother obsession quiet until now :oops: . Confessions of a tv addict!!