Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
E4, British Television, are launching a new horror series called Dead Set.

Based on Zombies coming back to life and the only people who don't know are contestants in the Big Brother house.

Now I am all for the contestants on Big Brother dying to achieve their 15 minutes anyway. It'll either be extremely poor (which I suspect) or hilarious. Either way, I'll watch the first episode.

It's written by Charlie Brooker who is ever so slightly sarcastic so who knows?

http://www.e4.com/deadset
By sodajazz
I hope its as good as it looks, I saw the ads for it last night when I was watching Britain's Got the Pop Factor ... and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly On Ice :lol:
By GUS
Looks very 28 days, so I'm hopeful! ..trailers look good if you can look betond the farce of the real "Big Brother"
By nosferatu
Yeah, me too. The trailers look okay though not particularly scary.

Looking forward to seeing a zombied Davina McCall!! Will we notice the difference?
By GUS
I'll be listening out for the radio 4 take on this, as charlie brooker is obviously very prominent on that fine, fine station (Commandant Lassard voice)
By Cheef
guess im gonna have to download it as we dont get that channel here..

The Velocizombies always freek me out over the slow moving shambling ones...

looking forward to it.
By GUS
..Hmm britains already been Zombified, look at whats on telly most nights, hardly inspiring!
By S.A.M
Looks like it could be good :D I love the premise that the only people left uninfected are the contestants of the Big Brother house lmao Britain's last and only hope :lol: I wonder if they will show it on Halloween?
By GUS
Did you go to the help me "segment" ..old hat but came as a surprise nonetheless, wonder what'd of happened if I'd had a long name! ..she'd of run out of blood!
By nosferatu
I thought that was pretty clever if a little bit obvious.....Think I'll try it again with swear words
By S.A.M
I've read that its starts Monday 27h October and is on weeknights, write that down in your copy books!
By nosferatu
Started on Monday.....Dead Set is a Dead Loss.

Appalling! In a bad way.

On Tuesday.....I switched off after 5 minutes.

On Wednesday.....no third chances
By pumkin-lights
Man i thought being on lates this last two weeks ment i was gonna miss something but apperently not by the looks of things maybe i'll have a quick look on my vigin catch up if its on there just to see how bad it is.

p.s i didn't even see any advertising for this at all. :o
By nosferatu
They probably watched it themselves and thought how can we show this to as few people as possible?