Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By chuckwagon
I know there has only been a few episodes, but I thought I was gonna hate this show and write it off as an abomination of a great Hitchcock classic, but I have really been enjoying the modernized story, and the fact that it seems to be diving really deep into the twisted mind of Norman Bates. If you have never seen Phsyco, then you would never now that this show was spawned from that movie. Anyway, I'm diggin' it!
By ghostface
I really enjoy this show! I was a bit worried at first, but it turned oil to be really good.
By pagemaster1993
I would watch it, but truth be told I never even seen Psycho. I know that is probably a sin around here. I want to though, but don't have money to rent movies.
By chuckwagon
OMG Page!! Sacrilege! LoL, just kidding. You should see if you can YouTube it. It's a classic. On the same level as the original Frankenstein IMO.
By pagemaster1993
I once tried to watch Rob Zombie's Halloween on YouTube. Yeah I couldn't site through it all. I'm probably going to rent it from the video store sometime.
By chuckwagon
pagemaster1993 wrote:I once tried to watch Rob Zombie's Halloween on YouTube. Yeah I couldn't site through it all. I'm probably going to rent it from the video store sometime.
I can understand that... trying to watch a full length movie on a tiny screen can be annoying and headache inducing... I'll see if I can find a cheap copy of it at Wal-Mart or something and pick it up for 5 bucks or so... I'd be more than happy to send it to you! Just consider it an early Halloween treat from one ZP minion to another. Totally a movie worth owning. I would offer to send you mine, but hey... It's mine, LoL.
By chuckwagon
Or better yet, I could put it on a USB stick and mail it to you if you want. That way you would still have the movie, and could make your own DVD if you wanted to or keep it on the computer. I have a really nice HD quality version on my laptop that I downloaded last year. let me know if your interested Page, I'd be happy to send it to you :)
By pagemaster1993
That's nice of you. If you wanted to send me real copy that you found at Wal-mart or something like that I'd be okay with that. As for the flash drive I would rather not. Then I can send you some Halloweeny stuff in return. Kind of like a trade.
By chuckwagon
Ironically, I just got back from walmart with my ingredients for dinner, and while I was there I looked all through the DVDs and couldn't find it at all. I live out in the boonies, so there aren't any other stores close by that I think would have it and the next closest walmart or target is an hour away. If you're still interested, I can burn a DVD for you if you're just wanting a hard disk version instead of the flash drive. The flash drive I have for recreational use is 4gb so I could possibly squeeze another movie in it. I think the psycho movie is about 1.5GB file size, so not too large. let me know
By pagemaster1993
Well that's sucks. Thanks for the effort though. No I would prefer something that was actually released to the shelves. It's the whole downloaded and burned to a disc thing that makes me feel uncomfortable with that aspect. It's not that I don't trust you or something like that. It's just how I feel on that subject. I hope that this doesn't offend you, that's not what I attended to do. I know I'll get to see it some day. I have seen other Hitchcock films, so I know it will be good.
By chuckwagon
Trust me, no offense taken. I'll keep my eyes open though for a copy at stores, and try to keep you in mind. If I find a cheap enough copy I'll pick it up and send you a message to figure out how to get it to you.
By pagemaster1993
Yeah. If you can find it cheap and still want to send it that would be cool. I'll so keep you up to date just in case I see it and decide to get a copy.
By purple1worm
Sounds cool. What channel? I'll have to look it up.
By pagemaster1993
purple1worm wrote:Sounds cool. What channel? I'll have to look it up.
A&E.