Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Batgirl
So every year at the beginning of Christmas break and summer (my friends are ALL teachers), my buddies and I always put on a "Butt-Numb-a-Thon" where we go to someone's house and watch movies for 24 hours straight.

Two of the movies this year were really exceptionally fun. The first was "The Grey". I've heard a lot of people didn't like this too much, but we had a blast watching it and screaming at the screen.

The second one was Paranormal Activity 3. The first one is amazing, the second was so-so, but this one was fun again. It didn't hurt that we started watching this one at 1am either.

And we had to throw in Ghostbusters 2 for good measure. We're already looking forward to the next BNAT!
By brandon_fear
I thought The Grey was really good.

PA 3 is probably my favorite out of the series. I hear a lot of complaints on the ending but honestly I don't see where the writers could have taken it except for what we saw there.
By ghostface
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love to just sit and watch movies.
By Cheef
Ive got a list of a lot of movies i want to watch this year. Ill add the grey to the list.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fun tradition, I should steal the idea and start something up with my movie buddies. How many films do you generally fit into a 24 Butt-Numb-a-Thon?

The Grey and Paranormal Activity 3 are both on my "to watch" list. I'm fairly sure I'll get some enjoyment from them.

Can't go wrong with GB2 either. Sure, it's not as good as the first, but it still (proton) packs in the fun.
By Batgirl
This past BNAT had 10 movies. We always over plan though. Plus we stopped for dinner, a late night trip to In & Out, and breakfast. We also have it set up where it's okay to sleep. The rule is you don't mess with anyone sleeping unless you want someone to mess with you. This year, like most, I was the only one that didn't sleep. I highly recommend throwing one if you have the means!!
By sloaner
That's funny we were just talking about that In and out place the other day. I have never been but my buddy said they have the best burgers.