Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
The fact that I've already watched this video several times indicates that this is pretty genius marketing for a movie. After so many installments in the "Final Destination" series, I've pretty much lost interest.

But when you put out a video that combines the elements of those movies with a classic show from yesteryear like "Saved by the Bell"... well, sign me up for the homecoming dance at Bayside!

:arrow: New Romance
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
By CorpseBride
That was hilarious! A very catchy tune as well. Long live Screech! Plus I am a fan of David Koechner, he makes me giggle :lol:
By monstermash
Saved By The Bell, now theres a trip down memory lane. Well made vid. I bet they'll use a lot of that in Final Destination 6.
By pagemaster1993
monstermash wrote:Saved By The Bell, now theres a trip down memory lane. Well made vid. I bet they'll use a lot of that in Final Destination 6.
And in eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and et cetera.
By monstermash
pagemaster1993 wrote:
monstermash wrote:Saved By The Bell, now theres a trip down memory lane. Well made vid. I bet they'll use a lot of that in Final Destination 6.
They should do a Final Destination 65 with old people, that would be hilarious.
By pagemaster1993
monstermash wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:
They should do a Final Destination 65 with old people, that would be hilarious.
If they did that they should make it were the Old People will not die at all. People try killing them, they try killing them selfs, but nothing will kill them not even death.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Or maybe in the final installment of the Final Destination series (part 87) they can have all the characters die simply of old age. Instead of horrible gory deaths, each of them just pass away quietly in their sleep. That would at least be a different direction for the series.