Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By pagemaster1993
Well all I have to say is that it took them long enough to make the third one. It is like they were going to wait 23 years to make another.
By Grave Digger
Good news...

Jeepers Creepers 3 is filming right now, and is going to be released direct to DVD "possibly" in February... and also, Halloween 3D, the film is being written by Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier (My Bloody Valentine 3D), and has a scheduled release date of October 26, 2012!! :D
By pagemaster1993
I was kind of disappointed when I heard Rob Zombie was not doing the third Halloween remake.
By Grave Digger
pagemaster1993 wrote:I was kind of disappointed when I heard Rob Zombie was not doing the third Halloween remake.
Yup. I know that, but Michael Myers will be in 3D flick. I hope they are not going to f-up that, you know what I mean? :? Please understand this movie will not be like Halloween 3: Season of the Witch, which was made in 1983. :D
By pagemaster1993
I would sure hope not. Yes I understand the John Carpenter wanted to make a series where every movie was diffrent but you could have made part three a little more intresting. I say Season Of The Witch was definatly the worst Halloween movie I ever saw. Also if they wanted to have a diffrent them to each movie they should have started with part two instead of part three.
By Grave Digger
John Carpenter is the writer of Halloween 3D, which I really didn't know that! :D I hope it is going to be a great film! ;)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" gets a lot of hate, because it doesn't feature Michael Myers. But I think it's an underrated movie. The idea is kinda silly, but if for what it is, I think the movie is still fun.

When Halloween 3 didn't perform well, they went back to Michael Myers for all the later Halloween movies.. But it's tough to use the same killer over and over (be it Myers, Krueger, Voorhees) and have the concept still seem fresh.

I like the concept that each Halloween film was supposed to be a different story that takes place on Halloween night (nice job pagemaster, knowing that trivia). Hopefully "Trick 'r Treat" will get a sequel(s) and continue this concept of all new Halloween themed tales with each installment.
Grave Digger wrote:John Carpenter is the writer of Halloween 3D
Where do you get this info? In your previous post you mentioned that "the film is being written by Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier" which sounds more accurate. I don't think John Carpenter or Rob Zombie plan to have any further involvement at this point (other that a credit for creating the "characters")
By Grave Digger
From IMDB, also some rumors from other forums.... the truth is... John Carpenter is the writer of Halloween 3D. But Rob Zombie didn't direct the movie, it was Patrick Lussier. ;)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
IMDb only lists Carpenter for the "(characters)." I wouldn't believe rumors I read on forums (even my own, heh). Rob Zombie didn't direct the movie, but nobody did yet... it's only in pre-production. :)
By pagemaster1993
I would love a Trick-R'-Treat 2 but it should still have Sam in it as a main character.
By Grave Digger
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would love a Trick-R'-Treat 2 but it should still have Sam in it as a main character.
Yes, that's what I heard about almost a year ago.... I hope they will do film it, but I don't think so. Well wait and see... :)
By pagemaster1993
I really do not think they will make a Trick-R-Treat Two, other wise it would probably already be in production.