Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By ghostface
The Thing!(1980) Thought this was great! Super excited for the new 2011 one!!!
By SuperSonic
Theres a new one :o God almighty, this makes 3

The last one I saw was probably Halloween 1, 2 (1978) (1981 I think).
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostface
Yes! A new 1 it is a prequel to the 1980's 1!
By pagemaster1993
I just finnished watching all of the original A Nightmare On Elm Street series including Wes Craven's New Nightmares and Freddy Vs. Jason.
By Batgirl
Last horror movie I watched was "Something Borrowed".

Still having nightmares about it.
By staticfurball
I'm watching the Hitche right now, Its pretty good and I liked the original as well.
Im hoping to see some goo old evil car movies this year like
The Car - 1971
Christine - 1958
Duel - 1960
and Maximum Overdrive- 1986
all really good!
By monstermash
staticfurball wrote:I'm watching the Hitche right now, Its pretty good and I liked the original as well.
Im hoping to see some goo old evil car movies this year like
The Car - 1971
Christine - 1958
Duel - 1960
and Maximum Overdrive- 1986
all really good!

Duel is one of my all time favourite movies. I don't really know why. I think I know 90% of the script for that film. It just has a great tense atmosphere in it. I know the every word from the scene when he stops at Sallys snake-o-rama. :lol: I'm sad, I know. :lol:
By staticfurball
I first saw The Car a few years ago and loved it. That big black Lincoln Continental is so spooky.
Maximum Overdrive is one that I love as well. Ive seen it so many times.
By staticfurball
Batgirl wrote:Last horror movie I watched was "Something Borrowed".

Still having nightmares about it.
I looked it up and I keep getting a 2011 romantic comedy.???
By Ajax
Tucker and Dale vs evil, check it out great movie.
By JimmOfTheDead
Today I watched The Haunted Mansion, The Addams Family, Gremlins 2, and Club Dread. I've been sick the last two days and spent most of today on the couch in front of the TV.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Being sick isn't so bad if you get to watch all those movies! I wish I had time to just lay around and do nothing! :P (also, get well)
By Raven
JimmOfTheDead wrote:Today I watched The Haunted Mansion, The Addams Family, Gremlins 2, and Club Dread. I've been sick the last two days and spent most of today on the couch in front of the TV.
So you are the reason I am awake at 2 a.m. sneezing and coughing.. somehow, via internet, you shared your germs. I tend to do just as you have been doing and spend my day on the couch.

I watched The Hills Have Eyes today. Before that I watched Fertile Ground. I think both were on AMC Fearfest. I'd try to find a scary movie to lull me to sleep right now but hubby is watching American Dad.. he isn't into the horror flicks. :(