Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I hear they are a classic for some, but I've never seen them. I think I was a tad too old by the time those came out. If I had been a kid at the time, I'm sure they would be right up my alley.
By pagemaster1993
They are good movies even though certain characters change into diffrent actors and sometimes they don't continue the storyline.
By CorpseBride
I too think I was too old when they came out...*sigh*....I hate saying that. Old age is around the corner and egging me on for a game of chicken. 20 bucks says I lose. :lol: Sorry for going off topic...must be memory loss related to my old age or something...:lol:
By suzika
I am way too old for them but, like them anyway. In fact, I think I have Ryan and CB by a few years (at least going by pictures, y'all look younger than me, I'm 35.) And, I'm guessing pagemaster is either my age, or way younger if 1993 is birth year and not HS grad year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Almost 33 years here. Looks like the first Halloweentown movie came out in 1998, which was right in the middle of my college years. I was likely involved in activities other than watching Disney channel. :)

But even if there's no nostalgia factor for me, I'm sure I can appreciate any Halloween themed movies and shows. Maybe one day I'll get around to watching these too.
By pagemaster1993
suzika wrote:I am way too old for them but, like them anyway. In fact, I think I have Ryan and CB by a few years (at least going by pictures, y'all look younger than me, I'm 35.) And, I'm guessing pagemaster is either my age, or way younger if 1993 is birth year and not HS grad year.
Yeah, I'm only 17.
By Raven
I have watched a few of them and they were not bad. If it's an age thing then I really am too old. :P
By suzika
zombiepumpkins wrote:Almost 33 years here. Looks like the first Halloweentown movie came out in 1998, which was right in the middle of my college years. I was likely involved in activities other than watching Disney channel. :)

But even if there's no nostalgia factor for me, I'm sure I can appreciate any Halloween themed movies and shows. Maybe one day I'll get around to watching these too.
I was getting married the year the first one came out. It was good to find Halloween movies that the kids in the family can enjoy though, and not jut the adults.
pagemaster1993 wrote:
suzika wrote:I am way too old for them but, like them anyway. In fact, I think I have Ryan and CB by a few years (at least going by pictures, y'all look younger than me, I'm 35.) And, I'm guessing pagemaster is either my age, or way younger if 1993 is birth year and not HS grad year.
Yeah, I'm only 17.

Haha. Yeah, I was supposed to graduate in 1993 (quit school for a year, then went back, so graduated in 94.) It is nice to see teenagers that love carving :)
RavensDestiny wrote:I have watched a few of them and they were not bad. If it's an age thing then I really am too old. :P
No way, RD.
By pagemaster1993
suzika wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Yeah, I'm only 17.

Haha. Yeah, I was supposed to graduate in 1993 (quit school for a year, then went back, so graduated in 94.) It is nice to see teenagers that love carving :)
This site is what really got me into carving.
By Nikki
Ah.. Halloween Town!

I remember I used to watch that thing on repeat when I was younger.. the first movie they did for Disney Channel.. I loved it.

I was too busy this year to pay attention to it.. but I do love that movie.. Disney 'Disnified' that thing and I really liked it.. I was what.. 12 when it came out? Gah! Now I feel older than mold over here :lol: