Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By GUS
what's the rating for viewing, i'd like to introduce my daughter to the Lewis / Burton endeavour

No worries, found it, & boy it's a Brit fest of actors isn't it! :shock:
By JMP919
I know I'm probably in the minority here, and I hope I don't offend anyone, but I really didn't like it.
By KILLER KLOWN
Well I have to say it was just ok! I felt it could have been alot darker, but I guess that's what you get when a movie is rated PG. Kind of a bummer really.
By CombichristGirl
i went saturday and must say myself as well they could have pulled all the stops. i also would have like to seen the hatter dressed a bit different and seen a bit more of him. also i felt they could have done with out as much in the start with the reality. i will still be grabbin it up when it comes out though. good movie just u come to exspect a certain darkness from burton and what not thats all. and as always i recommend 3d lol
By nosferatu
Sorry guys.......I loved it.

The charachterisations were perfect and it wipes the floor with any previous attempt of bringing Alice to screen. I do know how you feel though as I felt robbed when I saw Avatar. It was sensational in a totally sterile sense. For me it was devoid of any depth. Not helped by me constantly expecting Papa Smurf to make an appearance.
By monstermash
Nos i totally agree with you about Avatar! Im calling it the Fern Gully/Alien/Titanic/Abyss rip off.
I also agree with your Alice thoughts Nos. Best adaptation yet. If anyone has yet to see it i would say this to you. Go in thinking you're not seeing a Tim Burton film. You wont see as many stripes and spirals and its better for it. Don't get me wrong I love Tim Burtons stripes and spirals but i was glad to see that there are even ore strings to his bow. Even Danny Elfmans music wasn't as Danny Elfman-ish. Another 4 out of 5 for me. Mia Wasikowska was a superb Alice and I almost died when i heard Stephen Fry voicing the Cheshire cat and Alan Rickman as the blue caterpillar. Oh and Christopher Lee as the Jabberwocky. Infact every single actor was great, even Babs Windsor!
By Kittie
I absolutely LOVED it. I went and saw it 3 times! And I NEVER go to the movie Theatre!
By GUS
Hmm looking forward to seeing this on the projector (eh Ryan)?
..the pre-ordering stars now, (hwever this film is sure to be competetively priced upon release over coming weeks)