Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
It is supposed to be rainy and chilly this weekend! The perfect weekend to cuddle up and watch some movies! Saturday, I want to watch Silver Bullet, Carrie, and Pet Semetary!!

What is your favorite Stephen King movie??
By Raven
Oooo, that's a tough question really. I'd have to say The Shawshank Redemption is my all time favorite, but that doesn't really have the creepy factor to it. As for scary I'd have to say The Shining, but there are so many I like. Christine, Children of the Corn, 1408, Cujo.. I could go on and on. :) Sounds like a great plan for a rainy weekend and I just may have to copy you!
By chuckwagon
I have a three way tie... Shawshank, The Green Mile, and Maximum Overdrive... The first two are just really great movies, but Maximum Overdrive always gave me that "dang, what if..." feeling, and I like when movies do that to me.

**Edit** as soon as I hit "submit" I remembered the movie Cat's Eye, but couldn't remember if that was a S.K. movie or not. Turns out that it is, and I remember that monster thing living in little Drew Barrymore's room scaring absolute crap outta me!!
By ghostface
Shawshank Redemption, Pet Sematary, and Cujo are my favorites. I still have yet to see The Green Mile. Ooo, and I love Christine too.
By Ajax
Storm of the century, the stand, the shining remake that followed the book with the guy from wings, bag of bones. All the abc stuff basically.
By monstermash
I'm not sure but I think my top two are Misery and The Shining. Stephen King movies are great for rainy, chilly days. I'm always drawn to watching Misery when its bleak out.
I'd probably go with Shawshank Redemption (One of my favorite movies), The Shining, Maximum Overdrive, The Green Mile, Christine, Pet Semetary, Cujo, Carrie...