Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By keifferone
Over the weekend they were playing Ghostbusters for a limited run. I felt like a kid again (since I did see it at the drive-in when I was 9) watching it on the big screen. If you get the chance GO AND SEE IT!!! :oops:
From my understanding, it was supposed to be a one-week event? Although, they started playing Ghostbusters on August 29th and my theater is playing it until September 11th. So I guess that makes it a two-week event.

Yes I agree, if you haven't seen it on the big screen, do it! Even if you've seen it a million times, you'll likely spot subtle jokes and visual gags you never noticed... giving a movie your undivided attention with a massive screen and loud sound means you really get to pick up on everything.

Personally, I don't know if I'll have the time to see it in the theater this year. Sorta trying to get this redesigned website finished. ;) But don't feel bad, because my local theater plays classic movies and they did Ghostbusters just about a year ago! So I've already gotten the theater experience. And after the passing of Harold Ramis earlier this year, I watched it again on bluray. So I'm not hurting for Ghostbuster viewings. I'll likely watch it at home sometime before Halloween too.