Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By chuckwagon
I just saw this trailer, and didn't realize it was being released so soon. It's billed as a "horror-comedy" but I gotta tell ya, after watching this, it seems WAAAY more "thriller", but seeing as how Kevin Smith is behind it, I am sure there will be some laughs (even the scene in the convenience store looks like a rip from Clerks, lol). It seems very "Island of Doctor Moreau"-esque though, and I am actually looking forward to checking this one out! Watch the trailer and see what you think...

By ghostface
One of my most anticipated films of the year! So excited!
By Raven
Holy cow that one dude is Haley Joel Osment! He looks quite..different yet the same.

I really like horror/comedies. I love Slither and Eight Legged Freaks. This one doesn't look quite so silly as those, but I still laughed a few times at the preview. "Aboot" and "I don't want to die in Canada". :lol:
By chuckwagon
Raven wrote:Holy cow that one dude is Haley Joel Osment! He looks quite..different yet the same.
LOL, I think the ongoing joke is that his head has grown substantially, but his face has stayed the same size since 'The Sixth Sense'.
By chuckwagon
I finally got around to watching this one, and My one word synopsis... Interesting... It wasn't bad, but I don't think it was as great as I expected it to be. I think I had higher expectations, and totally lost sight of the fact that Kevin Smith's stamp was on it. I'm not saying it was a terrible movie, but I took issue with a couple of the "dark comedy" moments that I felt could have been better executed to make the movie less cheesy in parts. But you don't have to take my word for it. *cue reading rainbow jingle*