Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
The possessed doll from "The Conjuring" is getting her own movie coming out Oct. 3rd! It looks a little different than the story told by the Warrens, but it also looks creepy, so I am still excited!
By Raven
I loved The Conjuring so hoping this will be one I like as well, although I might only get around to watching after it's been on DVD for a good while. :)
By vibhandaka
I wasn't able to get to the movies this weekend... Did anyone see this? If so, how was it?
By monstermash
Just watched the Conjuring for the second time since it's release. It was a good film, I think I was too harsh on it first time around. Ive not been to see Annabelle but the trailer was creepy as hell. Anyone got chance to check it out yet?
By b2b
I snuck out and saw it last weekend. It was okay and in keeping with the season. Not my favorite, but catch it during the cheap seats. "A Walk Among the Tombstones", although not strictly horror, is quite intense, well done, dark, and peeks into the minds of a couple of sociopaths, without being a gorefest. Absolutely not for kids, but definitely good enough that I saw it twice to catch all the twists. Also attended a special showing of the original "Alien" on the big screen a couple of weeks ago...just in time for the Patchmaster to give us all his great rendition of the classic beastie.
By ghostface
It wasn't great, but I didn't hate it either, which going into it I expected too. Thought it was pretty creepy and worth a watch. Not sure if it holds up to repeated viewings though..
By vibhandaka
I finally saw this the other night. I agree with the rest of you it was just ok. It had a few good scares, but I felt like it copied a lot of them from "Indsidious".