Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By chuckwagon
Saw this trailer today, and thought it looked really promising. Looks like a "documentary gone wrong" type of movie similar to T.B.W.P.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
I remember seeing this trailer in the theater a while back. At first I was intrigued because I liked the concept of being trapped underground. The first part of the trailer reminded me a bit of the movie The Descent, which I really enjoyed. That movie really played with common phobias, like fear of heights, darkness or tight spaces. That emotion of being trapped in a small space in the dark... it's suffocating and suspenseful.

But then this trailer for As Above, So Below revealed more supernatural events, like manifestations of the characters' fears and bad memories. And now I'm not so what to think. It may not be the type of movie I was hoping for. Well, I guess it all depends on how they explain the phenomena. It could be really creative, or it could be cheesy. It does look interesting though, so it's one to keep on the radar.
By paddy_babe
I'm not usually one for horror movies but I might give this one a go, I like the idea of their past catching up with them (although a bit strange miles from where it happened etc a side effect of finding the gates of hell?) Its a bit weird they've used that name though, its a Hermetic phrase that many occult or magick circles use
By Raven
“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…”

I just want to watch it because I am fascinated by the Paris Catacombs and they are the only reason I want to even go to Paris... :wink: