Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By pagemaster1993
I never go to movies when they come out. I plan on going to see it the following week. Can't wait.
By OldTrustyLegs
Went and saw it on Saturday. It. Was. Awesome. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't go into specifics, but you will be laughing your ass off. It was great fun.
By sloaner
Hottie McNaughty wrote:It was fantastic! My favorite line was the Jackson Pollock comment. :lol:
Ewwww lol. Just saw it yesterday. One of the best Marvel movies to date. I'm thinking about dressing up as Star lord this year and the wife might be Gamora.
By pagemaster1993
Saw it yesterday. It was awesome. It was like Avengers and Star Wars put together. I had one issue though. the usual Marvel after credits suprise was a little disappointing(in my personal opinion).
By OldTrustyLegs
pagemaster1993 wrote:Saw it yesterday. It was awesome. It was like Avengers and Star Wars put together. I had one issue though. the usual Marvel after credits suprise was a little disappointing(in my personal opinion).
I hear ya! I was totally expecting an Age of Ultron teaser, especially with them just having shown a trailer at SDCC like a week before Guardians was released.