Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like Rob Zombie's next movie will be 31. Not much known at this point, other than "the title refers to October 31, Halloween night," and Zombie himself claims that this is something "for the hardcore fans who want it nasty and brutal. Probably fans of The Devil’s Rejects will enjoy the most. It’s not connected to that film but it's more on that headspace“.

Some of Zombie's movies feel a little too brutal and mean spirited for my tastes (I usually prefer a little more fantasy and supernatural fun), but I am obviously intrigued about any movie that involves Halloween.

Hopefully this movie comes into reality. Zombie has a habit of announcing movie projects when he's initially excited about a concept, but then he drops the project and moves on to something else. Whatever ever happened to his proposed movies for Broad Street Bullies, The Blob and Tyrannosaurus Rex?

As Zombie told New Zealand’s 3 News: "I'd been working on this hockey film for over two years, it took so much research and work, and I was literally sitting with someone going, 'You know, I have this other idea...' And I said the idea and they go, 'We’ll make that!' And I put together a one-line pitch, because I didn't want to go to pitch meetings and do all that. I’d call them on the phone and go, 'Here's my idea, blah blah blah,' and they’re like, 'We're in!' So you slave over something for years and it's still difficult, and you say some crazy thing off the top of your head and they say 'Where do we sign?' And that turned into a weird bidding war. And that became the next film."

By Zombie Pumpkins!
"....got blood all over my best clown suit!"

Clowns sure can be creepy, and they appear in a lot of Rob Zombies movies, it seems. The teaser poster has that Captain Spaulding look, but Zombie says it's not connected to those films. Young Michael Myers also wore a clown mask, but Zombie also says he's not doing any more Halloween sequels. So who knows. I'm open to experiencing something new and scary, related to my favorite holiday.
By pagemaster1993
Rob Zombie is one busy guy. He just released his first ever live concert dvd, and a picture book that goes with it. He's working on 31. Then on top of that he's working on a new album as well.
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:"....got blood all over my best clown suit!"

Clowns sure can be creepy, and they appear in a lot of Rob Zombies movies, it seems. The teaser poster has that Captain Spaulding look, but Zombie says it's not connected to those films. Young Michael Myers also wore a clown mask, but Zombie also says he's not doing any more Halloween sequels. So who knows. I'm open to experiencing something new and scary, related to my favorite holiday.
Yeah, clowns are way creepy. That's a good a reason as any as to why he should include one!!
By vibhandaka
I am excited for this!!! I hope it comes to fruition.
By Dredge
I am so freaking stoked about this film. Rob Zombie knows how to set the tone for a super tense horror movie.
By vibhandaka
I finally saw this. I thought it was just ok. It wasn't as scary as I was hoping. I was kind of disappointed that the killersIt was interesting to see Sheri Moon in basically the opposite role of House of 1,000 Corpses. Has anyone else watched it yet?