Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Mushmouth
Just some quick and fun side projects I have been working on...

The first one is a start of like a stylized crypt keeper...trying a different, more cartoon-ish style and not sure if I'm liking where it is going.

The spider is in the process of being rigged and will be animated when completed....I'm pretty excited to see it move!

By ghostface
That is absoluetly amazing!!!! You are VERY gifted my fellow minion!!! :D
By wookie66
Are these sculptures or are these computer generated models? Whatever they are these are beautiful. If they are sculptures then sign me up to buy some.
By Mushmouth
Hey, thanks for the kind words!

Actually they are kinda both.....yes they are digital. But it is done in a
program that is the closest thing you can get to a ball of clay.....actually
maybe more. It's called "ZBRUSH" an absolutely astounding art program
that combines sculpting, painting, rendering, and so much more.

From here, I can easily export and animate something like the spider to create a CG like film.....or I can export this to a 3D printer and have any sculpt printed up in plastic (like an action figure) and shipped to my door.

Super cool stuff... There is a REALLY amazing forum of artists that use Zbrush @

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/forum.php
By CorpseBride
Oh wow! I love the cryptkeeper! His eyes and mouth really make him. They are perfect. This looks like a fun little program. I have always wanted to get into CG work, I am so intrigued by it. When I was a kid I used to tell my parents "When I grow up I am going to draw for disney"...:D
By Mushmouth
Nice! right on!

I'm damn near 30 and would STILL love to work for Disney...

There are many many many aspects to creating 3d,,,but if you want to try out 3d modeling,,,this program is absolutely free and pretty cool (I use it myself)

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -Pixologic

It's just like clay with none of the mess....

Mess around with it and have some fun :)
By ghostface
Thanks for the links Mushmouth!!
By Mushmouth
Another sculpt in progress.....Will be animating this guy's head in a few days. Not really frightening...but a fun character nonetheless... :D

Cheers!
By ghostface
Wow! This 1 is fantastic!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm impressed. Unique character, in the way he's got double horns, and the symbols on his bigger pair. Nice detail. All of these digital sculpts would be good subject matter for pumpkin patterns!
By purple1worm
wow! Those are amazing!
By Mushmouth
I used an app + my SLR camera to create scan data that I can sculpt on....next step is to the 3D printer and start making busts.

Image :) (btw, I have a new pumpkin sprout!!)