Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Since the woot shirt mentioned in the previous thread isn't available any more, let's make this the 2011 t-shirt thread. Anyone else pick up some cool creepy shirts this year. Or spotted some on the web? Share here.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have way too many t-shirts (especially black ones). But when I see a cool shirt that reminds me of Halloween... well, that doesn't help with my addiction. Here are new additions to my wardrobe this year:

I previously posted this pic of some Monster Cereal shirts I picked up on eBay:

And here's me in my Gozer shirt, compliments of 8-bit Zombie:

From TeeFury, I bought this sick Ronald McDonald / Pennywise mashup, "I'm Loving IT"

And in honor of the spirit of Halloween, I got this awesome tee that I'll certainly be wearing on and around the big day. Called "Samhain - The Rules of Halloween" this one features Sam from Trick 'r Treat, and was available from The House of Mysterious Secrets:

By zombombie
Don't want to seem like I'm stealing your style Ryan, but I've caved and bought that Gozer shirt. The more I see it the more I like it. Don't worry though, us being on different continents should ensure that we don't arrive at the same party wearing the same shirt ;)
By CombichristGirl
Edinburghzombie wrote:Don't want to seem like I'm stealing your style Ryan, but I've caved and bought that Gozer shirt. The more I see it the more I like it. Don't worry though, us being on different continents should ensure that we don't arrive at the same party wearing the same shirt ;)
you say that now :twisted: :)
i want the zombie motel and it shirts so bad :D :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edinburghzombie wrote:Don't want to seem like I'm stealing your style Ryan, but I've caved and bought that Gozer shirt
Hey, that's cool. That's why I showed you my shirts, in case anyone else wanted to check them out and maybe buy. Well, except for the Sam shirt (and the IT shirt too actually). Both are no longer available. Sorry to be a tease.

I think a lot of us wear the same shirts at this time of year anyway (I'm talking about Zombie Pumpkins shirts, of course).
By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote:Don't want to seem like I'm stealing your style Ryan, but I've caved and bought that Gozer shirt. The more I see it the more I like it. Don't worry though, us being on different continents should ensure that we don't arrive at the same party wearing the same shirt ;)
Did you get it from 8bitzombie EZ? I couldn't see if they shipped to the UK or not. Fancied a Tarman myself. I might have said this already but I wish they'd do some of the hat designs on T's. I'd get one eye willie straight away. 8)
By ghostface
I want the It/ Ronald Macdonald tee & the monster cereals tee!! :)
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:
Did you get it from 8bitzombie EZ? I couldn't see if they shipped to the UK or not. Fancied a Tarman myself. I might have said this already but I wish they'd do some of the hat designs on T's. I'd get one eye willie straight away. 8)
I bought it from 8BZ MM. At the checkout you choose what country you want it shipped to and it adjusts shipping costs accordingly :)
By CorpseBride
Dadja wrote:One of my favourite shirt-sites is Tshirt Bordello:

I have this one :D

These are two of my recent purchases that I adore, both purchased from www.toofastonline.com