Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By GUS
ditto no offence, Ballyhooligan .are you a bulk bargain buy ebayer or something as yes the price is "man selling water in desert having broken the village tap" prices in comparison to the $3.99 or whatever.

Nice to have you on board as a halloweener.
By Ballyhooligan
No offense taken. $10 is just what it would take to get me to:

1) Give up any of these from my blanks stash
2) Box these up
3) Drag my fat ass to the post office and ship them out.

If anyone else is willing to do it at cost, by all means, do it. I am more than happy to use my own stash of them for my own art.

My frankie now has hair.. hope to do the eyes, mouth, and scars tonight, and if I have time after those features dry, I'll start working on the suit!
By Raven
Those look great painted. I'm going to gather up my nephews and start painting. I'm trying to turn them from sweet innocent children to evil Halloween minions. How can they resist?
By Ajax
I seen them at micheals today there actually really tiny.
By Ajax
There 6.99 in canada.
By CorpseBride
I WANT SOME!!!! Looks like I am heading to Michaels next weekend (its about an hour away)
The object in question is the rad little pumpkin headed color blank in his twitter:

Anyway, I know he said he picked this up at Michael's, but I don't have easy access to one here in Philly. This thing is awesome! I went to AC Moore, Target, and WalMart in hopes of finding it. No luck!

Does anyone (Ryan, ah ehm!) know the brand that makes it or anything to help me maybe find it online? I've googled to no avail.

I've found that RoseArt makes a similar looking series of "Color Blanks" but haven't found this specific one, so I'm not sure if they make it at all or what!

Please help! I'd love to pick some of these up to decorate with my girlfriend while we get in the spirit!
By Raven
I have two still waiting to be colored. I'd be willing to part with them if you can't find any. I have a pumpkin and a frankenstien's monster. I think Frank may have been opened, but I know he has not been colored.
By Herbert West
Thanks for the help guys. I suppose I should have known this was already posted somewhere.

I appreciate the offer Raven, but I think I should be able to find some. I'm gonna make a trip to Michael's tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure it was RoseArt (as I found some of their other color blanks at AC Moore, so I know I'm at least on the right track) and not some other brand I wasn't familiar with.

So hopefully I'll luck out at Michael's tomorrow, and if not, I'll have to ask AC Moore if they'll be getting them in, have some in the back.

Thanks guys!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, they are "Color Blanks" by Rose Art. Glad you found some info to go on, Herbert West. (I merged and tidied up these threads, with picture from Twitter and all).

Good luck in the hunt. I found them in my local Michaels, but they were in a bottom shelf bin with other kid crafts (not near the seasonal Halloween section at all) so it might pay to look around or ask the staff.
By Dredge
Well, Amanda and I drove to Memphis tonight just to pick some of these up (because its the closest Michaels). We found them! I came home with 1 of each, as well as some other decorations. Michaels is a really nice store.

BTW, Ryan, have you painted yours yet?? I would be curious to see how it turned it out, if you are interested in sharing.
By Herbert West
Thanks for the help guys! I ended up biting the bullet and making the drive to the only Michael's here in Philly, and found them with no trouble.

Ended up picking up 3 of the pumpkin head figures, and 2 of the frankensteins.

Now if only I could paint/draw.
By CorpseBride
Yay! I found some too! They were marked at 6.99 here too...so I grabbed one of each and headed to the till...then to my pleasant surprise they were 30% off. So in true Corpse style...I ran back and got 2 more! lol! :twisted:
By Dredge
Here is our pumpkin blank