Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By QuickAvenger
here are a few pictures of the xbox i worked on. I added the leds, changed the leds on the front ring to blue from the regular green added a window in the hard drive and painted it allImage
.Image
.Imagewhat it looked like before i started.
By Sam_hain
real nice work. I myself just picked up an xbox elite and a brand spakin new 47" 1080p tv to go with it. I wanted to mod my xbox but I dont know how too lol
Id like to make mine joker themed. purple and greens poss. use the dark knight joker stencil on it and wanted to change up the leds to green and purple but...Ill prob never do this cuz I dont know how lol. if anything ill prob just give it and my controllers paintjobs
By Zombie Pumpkins!
QuickAvenger, that Xbox mod looks great. Seems very clean and well done. I don't think I'd have the guts to take mine apart, so I'll stick with boring ol' white for now.

How did you learn to make the modifications? Are there any online tutorials that offer tips?
By GUS
Yes, do indulge us!
Does it become quieter or noisier after modding the case?
Do you use gaskets to alter any vibrational bridging between the two materials (plexi & pressed steel casing)?

Also are the flames as is or are they part of something else? ..as a flaming skull logo comes to mind based on the neat lower aspect of the design.
By QuickAvenger
yes there are lots of different tutorials that tell you how to do everything from how to dremel the case to how to change the color's of the leds. You can google most of them but I have a selection of tutorials available that I have had helped me if you really want them I can post them for you. I have just started modding controllers to resell on ebay. I'll take some pictures soon. I keep talking myself out of using Ryan's stencils for a case cut out cause I sell them after i mod them some times and don't want Ryan's lawyers banging on my door or even worse board minons. and that flame stencil Gus was one i found for using on cars and gas tanks just liked the flame but it would look cool to add a skull underneath it.