Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Kittie
It's not really Errie. . but my husband designs blueprints for coins for people. He has done some pretty cool ones!

www.DesignbyJandJ.com
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure, that counts as art. I just browsed the collection, there's quite a lot of variety in there. It must be so fun to see the designs come to life when made into real tags. I think you know which one is my favorite (hint: I have one of them). :)
By Kittie
You should have two of them hehe

You got last years and this years right? If not. . I need to send you one.

It's a lot of fun for us. I run the website and he does the designs.
He just takes people's ideas and does what he can with them. It's an interesting hobby!
By GUS
..are these for geo-caching or supermarket trolley coins to release locked trolley's ?

I couldn't work it out :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie wrote:You should have two of them hehe
Yes indeed, I have the Pumpkin King and Revenge pumpkin ones. Both great designs. One on my keychain, one on my magnetic office board. I'm slightly partial to the Revenge face, since he's basically the logo for the site. :) Thanks again Jess!
Kittie wrote:are these for geo-caching or supermarket trolley coins to release locked trolley's
Yep Gus, the geocaching type. You can find them in the wild, leave them for other to find, trade them, collect them, and log them on the Pathtags website when you acquire one. Cool way to track where each pathtag coin has been and who you've crossed paths with.

Link: What ARE Pathtags?
By purple1worm
Really cool!! I just bookmarked it. they would make great little gift tags or stocking stuffers!!