Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
For my Birthday I received an awesome gift from my brother. He got me the Airbrush System for Copic Markers.

I took it to the shop and tried it out on some vinyl graphics and it worked great! I decided to make a little video to share my technique.

Here's the link if anyone is interested...

Thanks...T
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, very interesting! I enjoying seeing your process. I love me some vectors and some vinyl.

The weeding seemed easy for on the letters, but I still feel bad for putting you through the ZP decals (let's hope in real life your hands move at high speed as shown in this video).

So that Copic Airbrush System is pretty neat! Does it just spray air through the tip of the marker or something? Seems to do a fine job, a basic little airbrush kit, no compressor needed.

Does the sprayed on color stick to the vinyl well? How permanent is it? Would it be something that can be exposed to the elements?

Hope ya don't mind me picking your brain.
By CombichristGirl
wow excellent use of copics airbrush. god im with Ryan i love vectors and vinyl lol great job faved
By SuperSonic
Thats nuts dude! Now lets see some more difficult ZP stencils for weeding :P :twisted:
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey Ryan...Ya uhhhhh that uhhhh was fun weeding all of those stickers :lol: You have to get in the zone. :)

The airbrush system I was using works with a bottle of compressed air. I just need to get an adapter to hook it up to the little compressor. The air shoots past the tip of the marker forcing the ink out. It's really very cool in person, especially if your an Art Geek like me. :D

The marker sticks to the vinyl really well and with a little clear coat it can withstand the elements.

Later...T
By nosferatu
Monkey Boy made me laugh!

The airbrush system seems pretty easy use. Actually, you've made the whole process look pretty simple in the video when in reality it must be extremely complex.

Thumbs up for the video from me. Keep em coming as they are really interesting to watch from beginning to end of process.