Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
Just finished this one last week. It was a colab with my brother. Here's what I think is the cool part...we did the whole thing in Sharpie markers! We figured since it was going to be all black and white, why not give the Sharpies a try. It worked out great and it almost has a screen print look to it. It was done on a 4' x 8' sheet of MDF board.

Thanks for lookin'...T

By GUS
Oyy Vey! , that is divine!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Amazing! Stunning! Love it. This is similar to the style I've been hoping to put onto canvas and hang in my living room... a project I've been talking about for ages, but have yet to make the time for. Maybe seeing this impressive piece of work by you and your bro will be motivating for me.

I hope to show some more of my art here, but for now, thanks for keeping things fresh here in this "Other Eerie Artwork" section of the forum (which was actually your idea, if I recall).

What do you do with your art T? Do you sell it? It's too good not to be shared and seen with the masses.
By nosferatu
INKspired T!

That looks amazing and truly astounding. A great work of art for the cost of a piece of MDF, a pack of Sharpie markers and a whole bucket full of talent.

Mounted outside it is an eyecatching piece of urban art that would grab anyone's attention, hung on a white wall it looks a gallery piece.

You should do comics. Brilliant!
By purple1worm
Wow!! Really cool artwork!! You guys are really talented. It looks beautiful mounted outside.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great job! Oh and If i didn;t tell you my sister squeal at the lil monsters when she opened them may have to order more lol
By CombichristGirl
omg i would love to own this piece. man i can draw but cant get it out of my head i wish i could do stuff like this. i comend u on an exellent job well done. u given it a regular home yet?
By Raven
Simply stunning! I always admire your artwork, your creativity is astounding. Very nice, and thanks as always for sharing!
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the super kind words you guys! :D

This one is still hanging in my shop, waiting for a proper home. We left the banner inside the skull's mouth blank so the future owner could decide what to put in there.

Pretty much every artsy thing I do is for sale or given as a present. I rarely keep anything for myself.

Hey Ryan...Hopefully we can see some new artwork from you soon! :D

I'm workin' on some new stuff right now. I've got a Graffiti inspired piece and a skate board. Pics forthcoming.

Thanks...T