Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dude, I love all the names and descriptions you gave all your lil monsters. They each have a little backstory, how cool!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I just ordered a couple of your clay creations. Also, I'd like to mention, I love magnets so if you make any lil monsters with flat backs and a magnet on the back... oh, I'd surely order some. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
T, I just had another thought...

If you could get your hands on some of these metal wire spiral things, you could stick them in the top of your little monter creations and make some wicked placecard holders. Something like this:

These sort of things could be used to label people's seats at a Halloween dinner party, or to hold little signs on a Halloween buffet table, to label the food items ("Brain Jello" "Witch Fingers" etc).

Those snowman examples aren't very Halloweeny of course, here are a couple that I have. A skull and a Jack Skellington hand:

I use them to hold up a photo, or to display a ZP business card. Many uses for this sort of thing. Much like magnets, I love these sort of knickknacks that are pieces of art, but also functional. Twice the reason for someone to buy them from you. :)
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:...here are a couple that I have. A skull and a Jack Skellington hand
Did you make those Ryan or did you buy them?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic - I bought those two. The Jack Skellington hand was from the Disney store, and the skull was from Target maybe?
By SuperSonic
Still awesome no mater how you look at it :)
By nosferatu
Everything looks great T. 8) 8)
By sodajazz
Any chance your Lil' Monsters will appear on ebay I'm not on etsy :( :D

Oh and why Ryan is throwing add ons into the mix... I'm thinking xmas tree ornaments. Yes I know its a bit out there but i'd put them on my tree :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I had never bought through the Etsy site until just yesterday. But they accept PayPal which makes sending a payment mighty easy.

Christmas ornaments... there's another good idea. Half of the ornaments on my tree are rather creepy in nature. Could always use more of the sort.
By GUS
jewelry modelling wire.
Nice stuff there (as ever) love the worms..

In fact there are plenty of worm forums I'd link that to! ..as wormophiles they do collect worm "stuff"
..lets face it, if theres a forum for it theres sales..
By SaneInsideInsanity
V. Nice work im loving them