Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
I had to send some decals out to a certain someone on the board, and decided a plain box would not do!

Here's what I came up with...

I don't think he posted pics of this here. :D

Thanks for lookin'...T
By paddy_babe
that is so cool! I bet getting mail from you is never boring!
By SaneInsideInsanity
he posted it elsewhere though so you're the one behind it looks great....i love duct tape though im not sure thats what that is
By CombichristGirl
ha ha lmao duct tape is amazing but so is this box
u could send just the box and it would be fun to get that :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, he showed it on Twitter and Facebook but not on the forum yet. ;)

So thanks for posting the picture! Good to see it well lit, pre-postal sticker too.

The box is awesome, a work of art on it's own. Thanks for taking the time to make it extra cool. Currently sitting on my display shelf (next to my bat box and Halloween tin from Batgirl)
By nosferatu
That's great T.

How to turn a postal box into a cool Halloween accessory!
By stormqueen29
I only wanna know one thing....

How do you open it without ruining it?

What a cool project idea.

Gale
By Zombie Pumpkins!
stormqueen29 wrote:How do you open it without ruining it?
You cut it open from the bottom, very carefully, with an x-acto blade. :)
By blueikaos
How awesome! I'd love to get a box like this!
(Even if it had nothing in it! haha)
By paddy_babe
a box like that might actually get delivered promptly by royal mail!

would be a good idea to test out, send two boxes out, same time. one designed like that, one normal brown.... see which comes first :lol:

(reminds me of the experiment they did where they stuck the coins on where the stamps would be (including a tip) and it got delivered (minus the tip!)
Last edited by paddy_babe on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey Paddy...I'm getting ready to test out the Royal Mail real soon here. I'm sending a rather unusual package to the UK and I'm hoping it will make it there!!

I even went so far as to call the USPS and ask them if I could send it. They gave me the thumbs-up and a weird pause over the phone. Man I hope it works :D
By purple1worm
very cool box!!
By paddy_babe
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Hey Paddy...I'm getting ready to test out the Royal Mail real soon here. I'm sending a rather unusual package to the UK and I'm hoping it will make it there!!

I even went so far as to call the USPS and ask them if I could send it. They gave me the thumbs-up and a weird pause over the phone. Man I hope it works :D
well if you want an address to send it to, I dont mind volunteering! :D
By paddy_babe
will pm you now :D :D :D :D
and when I was lurking I was nosing through threads and thought that Artvelopes were a really cool idea. (I was going to reply were you still doing them but didnt think it was ok a noobie awaking an old thread...)
:D