Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As always, I love your drawing style. Very suited to tattoos, of course. Which leads to me to the question... is your artwork permanently inked into the flesh of anyone (or yourself)? If so, I'd love to hear the stories or see photos.

I consider it the ultimate honor when someone likes my art enough to wear it on their skin forever. Your stuff is certainly worthy of that honor too, so I'd be surprised if you told me that nobody is sporting a Killer Klown original tatt.
By nosferatu
I love the fact it works in three ways.
1. Your sister's love of Vhs
2. Sacre coeur
3. Some sort of raspberry blowing, hillbilly bug with barbed tail
By Raven
Very, very nice. I know you at one time had some things listed on Ebay. (At least I think it was you..) Any chance you're still selling some of your work?
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words you guys!

Hey Ryan...There is only one person who has my artwork tattoo'd on their body. It's not even all that cool. My buddy owns a towing company and had me design a logo with a shark in it. He had that shark tattoo'd on his arm.

I have seriously considered persuing an apprentice position over the years, but always make up excuses. :? I would love to have my art stuck on peoples bodies forever! :D

Hey Raven...I have sold some of my art on Ebay in the past. Painted skulls and shrunken heads :D I find it easier to just do commision work most of the time. I do like a good Ebay auction though :wink:
By Tkaraoke
These "dinks" just blow me away everytime you post new pictures.
By St0ney
KILLER KLOWN :

Besides your art being fantastic,
BTW: I also loved your step by step youtube video.

I totally agree with Ryan, Your art has a tattoo flash feel to it.
it's really the thing that popped in my head when seeing your style of art.

I would Consider - Making a Flash board, and try to sling it to the tattoo shops or Tattoo supply houses.

One Flash Board could be sold in thousands of shops.

The extra work would be to take the colored drawings and also make an outline version for each.

I would give it a little more thought. :wink:
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the words of encouragement Stoney. I just may take your advice and put a flash set together.

As far as the outlines are concerned, I have that step covered. I always do a black and white line drawing first, and a second color version. I attribute that to some weird "Art OCD" :lol:

My friends and I are starting-up our weekly "Art Night" again, so I should be getting back into the swing of things soon here. I've been missin' my art supplies!

Later...T
By 2manyferrets
I love your Shrinky Dinks, and your artwork is amazing and definately tattoo kinda style...

Hmmm I could use a tattoo covered up.... :twisted:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I love your dinks i want to see some zp mascots ones though :P great party favors for Halloween parties and you could spread the minion joy.