Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey guys! I've found some time to doodle lately, and here's what I came up with...

This one is for my sister. She has an affinity for VHS movies and has a pretty nice collection. So I decided to take that idea and mix it with a tattoo inspired design...

This one is a mix of two of my favorite things, Skulls and the color green...

These next two are my take on Nosferatu. They are heading out Monday to their new home...

And finally a group shot...
Thanks for lookin...T
By Zombie Pumpkins!
These are awesome! I recently sorted through my old VHS tapes and realized I don't have the heart to throw them away. So I can relate to that first design. :)

And the others are fantastic too. Nosferatu looks great in your style. I've been working on some new cartoony illustrations lately, so seeing your stuff is inspiring. Keep it coming.
By purple1worm
Those are so cool!! I too,can relate to the vhs and tape thing. Just the other day I came across some of my old tapes. I know i'll probably never listen to them again but I can' t get rid of them. I guess it's just nostalgia for my teen years . :)
By Tkaraoke
I really love your artistic style. It reminds me of graffiti art in a way. Very nice stuff there!
By The Captain
I totally agree, it does have a graffiti style about it. They all look great, but I like the Nosferatu the best.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I guess the more I think about it, my style does tend to lean on the Graffiti side. It's weird cause I just bought a book on Graffiti art a couple of weeks ago.

Later...T
By nosferatu
They are extremely cool. Think its pretty obvious which one I think is the best. Stunning work as usual T.

Incidentally I got rid of all of our vhs tapes about four years ago to a charity shop. I knew at the time it was something I would regret as I had done something very similar when cds took preference to vinyl (Google it, kids) and regretted that too.

However, I do not regret the demise of the humble cassette. When I think of the size of headphones and cassette player (Sony Walkman) that I used to wander around in it makes me shudder.
By purple1worm
How do you make shrinky dinks anyway?? I'd like to make my own key chain.
By purple1worm
Cool! Thanks, now I just have to find a place that sells them.
By purple1worm
I don't think so but i'll look around . If not it's still worth it to get them online. There are so many things you can do with them, my niece and nephew would have a field day with these things.