Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Euri
I like it! Looks like it's simple enough to be a good halloween craft for kids. Hmm, don't know what to tell you about the crossword, though, not my forte. :?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've seen that skull project (or one like it). Cool idea. I bet I could come up with one that is a pumpkin. Muhahah.
By nosferatu
I was hoping you would say that! I'm sure they would will be pretty amazing too. They would be great downloads to make and give out to trick or treaters with the ZP logo emblazoned on them as well as the flyers.
By sodajazz
Have you tried any from this site nosferatu.
I made the THE 'MOVING SCULPTURE' ILLUSION I loved it wanted to keep it forever then someone squished it ... it made me sad!!
By nosferatu
Have you posted this before? because I remember thinking that some of the projects looked great but then forgot about the link. I'll try some of them next week.

You know some pretty cool Halloween sites given the look of the one that has temporarily closed down. Any more?
By The Vlad Hatter
It would be a useful idea to keep a catalog of all the links that get dropped into this forum.

To extend a main projects page that gives a description and then links to any and all threads that have related info.
By sodajazz
Heres another one ..Haunted Mansion plus if your feeling really creative there are guides to make it from gingerbread too :D

....And a non halloweeny papercraft site

These should keep you busy in 2009 :D
By CombichristGirl
wow these are all great! i cant wait to try it out sometime. thankis guys for posting such wonderful links :)
By SuperSonic
i am deff gonna try those haunted mansion ones from liberty square ty for the links