Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CombichristGirl
does this count as being a minion?lol edit i also have zp as my top friend on myspce woot lol
needs touch ups but im sick and wanted to get it finished will fill in any little psots when it heals cause i couldnt see them til i took a pic
By SaneInsideInsanity
i want it on my left hip across from my purple fyling hippo...now how much would that cost normally..... I lost my ink guy to montreal and havn;t found a new one yet...cries a little on the inside
awesome work btw how long did it take you
By CombichristGirl
eh start to finish about an hour. im a little slow as i take breaks and its on myself lol. at a shop here it would be about 80 to 100 bucks :shock: . if anyone can get to my house in ohio i will tat a zp on u for free :D no really i would! :)
By Sind3315
You freekin' ROCK!!! That looks awesome! Ryan will be so proud. :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
ohio eh...s*** i don;t have a passport boarder jumping probally not a good ides this time of year either
By Kerianne19
One word: DEVOTION! Holy cow.... So impressive! I love it! I think it is absolutley amazing. Great work!
By Raven
You win! You are a true ZP minion! Nice work on the tat also.
By CombichristGirl
lol thanks guys. i have np doing it because . .. .
i love this site...so much i paid for a membership
the mascots are sweet
they are halloween
i love halloween so much i already have a tat of the theme
and i love ryan
i was planning on doing this before the minion thing so that just made it to funny :D :lol: :D
By S.A.M
:shock: Is that a real tattoo? I love Zombie Pumpkins but enough to get a tattoo of it...now that is dedication! It does look great though CombichristGirl & the ZP mascot is a cool design in it's own right. Nice one :D
By nosferatu
Yeah, that's pretty good...... I think in order to qualify for a badge you need to tattoo "Zombie Pumpkins" across your forehead.

No...... that is pretty amazing. Having seen a lot of your handiwork, you obviously have a very good eye and great attention to detail. The first person to develop zombie pumpkin contact lenses gets a decal!
By Crystal
Thats freekn awesome. Im far too chicken to get a tattoo but If I wasnt Id soooo want one of those suckers.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I do believe that is a first. My giant Patch Master hat is off to you. If anyone has earned the right to be called one of the minions, it would be you... and for the rest of your life, I'm afraid. Heh. But you're a big Halloween fan, so I'm sure that's some ink you won't regret. Great translation of the image, you got every wort and bit of mold. Thanks for making my day. :D
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:Yeah, that's pretty good...... I think in order to qualify for a badge you need to tattoo "Zombie Pumpkins" across your forehead.
no im saving that for goldenpalace.com lmao
zombiepumpkins wrote:and for the rest of your life,I'm afraid.
lol i dont mind like u said i love halloween anyways and i will proudly tell everyone about it and its story it must be heard!
thanks for viewing and commenting everyone! i am greatful for the support! and stay tuned over time i want to add the others :shock: :o :D :D