Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Involed? how involved like killing people involved because i think that may be asking a little too much....
By CombichristGirl
yes how so ? like making them and send them to u or other people and take pics?
By KILLER KLOWN
I am looking for people to trade Artvelopes. I will then post pics of the artwork on my blog along with a little description. All are welcome, no matter what your art skill level is. Draw, paint, colored pencil, markers, water colors, stickers, etc.

I always blur out the addresses, so no worries there! If this catches on, I will eventually have contests and theme Artvelopes.

Contact me... ArtVelopes@gmail.com

Thanks...Terry :D
By nosferatu
Hey Terry,

Yesterday, I was showing a very, very old relative of mine the ZP website. She doesn't really get the whole Halloween thing and doesn't really have a clue who most of the stencils are.

Although she is extremely old, she is au fait with the internet but absolutely refuses to use email. She has and will forever remain a letter writer. So I showed her your Artvelopes. She loved them.

She rang me today - an extremely rare occurence - to tell me that she had written me a letter.....complete with, her words, "arty farty" envelope. I could tell she was proud.
By nosferatu
Artvelope in progress.

It is just a copy of a picture on photobucket that I liked.

Do you want me to send it to you when it is finished? If so, please PM me your address. Sorry it's not very original but I'm having fun doing it.

By nosferatu
The finished article on its way to you (obviously with your address on)

Along with this one just done, posted separately:

Thankfully, I will be getting some blendable pencils soon!
By Tkaraoke
A Blue Meanie?! How awesome is that!!!
By nosferatu
Will send this one with a Christmas stamp on

This one was intended for someone who bought me Roald Dahl books growing up. Quentin Blake is the artist who did all the illustrations for Dahl's books published in the UK. This is his drawing of Grandpa Jo and Grandma Josephine. Unfortunately, the person's sight who I was going to send it to is no longer what it was so I'll send you this one as well!

By mudd
a blue meanie pattern! why didnt i ever think of that. maybe i oughta request it?
By nosferatu
Mudd - that is a great idea! I would suggest it but I seem to have the Medusa Touch when it comes to picking patterns :lol:

These are the Artvelopes I started on last night. Why are they so damn addictive? Once you do one, you want to do EVERY envelope. Junk mail included. They are such a good idea and so simple to do. I just copy or trace for now - maybe I'll get more imaginative and creative once I've been doing them for a while.

For now, I'm just doing the outlines and will colour after Christmas.

Gave Xmas Jack a back! Mo, Krusty and Chief Wiggum are the best characters in The Simpsons and although I didn't particularly like Charlie Brown, I always had a soft spot for Linus.
The Obama one is lifted from a KAL cartoon but I thought I would put a flag to the side of him with the address on top.

By nosferatu
These are my last Artvelopes for a while but at least they are back on track! Halloween related again!

Wanted to use the Frankenstein's Monster stencil so decided on this:

Front: With ZP website address on, ready for posting

Back:

I would love to have a triptych of it hanging on the wall so have also done this. Just needs to be addressed and stamped.

and a final Frankenstein's Monster in the making (so to speak)