Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Batgirl
I saw the thread showing the candy bowl with the monster hands and it got me thinking... Does anyone use the foam pumpkins in a creative way besides carving amazing ZP patterns on them?

Candy bowls? Decorations? "Die-o-ramas"? Frames? Flower vases?? Etc?

These are two experimental "die-o-ramas" I threw together last year. Each one has tiny LED lights hidden at the back and bottom to light it up inside.

This one uses a Lemax Spookytown Accessory:

I'd love to hear, and see, what y'all do!
By gregh3196
Those are great! I have only used them to carve but i may try something different, nice job
By CombichristGirl
seet good work. creativity is the best. now if only we got a look with em lit :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've seen that done, cool idea. I like yours Batgirl. A mummified pumpkin! They must look interesting lit up. Post pics if you have any of that.
By Batgirl
I'll work on getting the lighted pictures up here for you all.
By nosferatu
Holy mumification Batgirl!

I know you've been kept very busy with the whole crime fighting and vigilantism thing but where are the pics?

Same bat time, same bat channel.
By Sind3315
Your Die-o-ramas look way cooler then any I've seen displayed in the stores! Kind of inspires me!!!

Me and my mom do a lot of flower arranging with silk flowers and stuff and often use the Mumkins (michaels fake pumpkins) as the "vase". Looks really pretty...

and now that you mention candy dish, that gives me another idea. My problem is that I just want to carve them all, it's hard for me to give them up to another cause. :lol: