Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CombichristGirl
im a noob to tattooing so i geuss im a scratcher but a pretty good one. i get better with every tattoo im not going to show them all cause i would have like 40 pics but i will show some of my favs
the first one i did. on my left inner leg
my own left arm
friends back
this a cover i did on a friends right arm step by step i guess
i just redid it the other day so u can see the difference in my skills already. this was like my 5th tat and look at it now that ive done like 30 or 40
i didnt do this but its on the right side of my head lol
a part of my nephews wings still a lot to go cause we only do a lil at a time
i did this n my left wrist man that felt awesome. not finished yet though
this one i get compliments for doing myself cause its on my outer left arm so i was like one eyed and cross eyed half the time not ot mention it being upside down from where i was working lol. if u notice thats why in the pic im upside down
alrighty i think i might be done for now lol thanks for lookin :)
btw i do plan on getting an apprenticeship when i get my drawing skills back up to par :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Is it a common thing for tattoo artists to work on themselves? Seems like it would be harder than needling on a canvas that doesn't sting back.

Looks like you do some really good work, thanks for sharing!
By CombichristGirl
lol it really is pretty common and yes its a little harder because u know ehn tthe needle is going to hit u but with others people doing it they may start anywhere at any time and thanks so much :) my left arm feels naked i may have to try at least coloring with my left hand lol :shock: :lol:
By Binki
Love that horse tattoo it's awesome
By Sind3315
Nice job there!!! I've got 5 total... itching to get another one... My favorite that gets the most "attention" I guess is a black widow I have on the back of my neck... I love spiders and my fiance has a deathly fear of them! :twisted:
By MichalAngelo
That's some pretty god work. Here's a picture of my latest one. I'm a professional illusionist and escape artist, so it seemed fitting for me. It's sort of a grainy photo...It looks much better now. This photo was taken shortly after I got it.

By tattoo designs
I like the butterfly tat and the one in your head the red skull tat! awesome :!:
By suzika
Nice work. Damn impressive for someone with no training, hell, for someone who had training it is impressive.
By stoneoaks
I luv the horse!!! Too cool!! :D

Your shade work is coming along well, it takes doing it.

I grew up with a prominent tattoo artist.

When I got my first at 17 it was VERY biker, alternative lifestyle ,
DEFINITELY NOT MAINSTREAM.

Now I see ink on everone everwhere I go, its really interesting to see what people show the world on their bodies.

Your collection (so far) is both sweet and eclectic, I too dig egyptology. And of course the skulls are just awesome!!!! Nice job on Anubis as well.

Ever read Ancient Evenings by Norman Mailer? Its twisted, I luved it. :twisted:

Keep at it you definitely have talent!
By CombichristGirl
no i havent but i will look into it :) and thank u guys so much for the support :)