Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Raven
While walking through Michaels this year I noticed they made flower arrangements out of their foam pumpkins. That gave me the idea to make a little scene inside the pumpkins. I just cut a large hole in the front of the pumpkin, painted it black and added a moon and some clouds. I bought some of the smaller pieces from their Halloween village display to place inside. I cut a small hole on the back to thread a AC adapter cord through. In the cemetery seance I used a small foam block, painted black, to raise everything up. I also added a bit of moss to cover up the foam block. The pictures were taken in a hurry and came out a bit blurry. But you get the general idea, I hope. :)

By Patti
That's really cute. I'll keep that in mind for next year.

Patti
By Bonster
That's too cool! Wonderfully creative!
By vibhandaka
That's so cute! It looks like you bought it like that. :) Good thinkin!

Michael's does have cute displays.
By SaneInsideInsanity
so uber awesome
By nosferatu
That looks great. I actually thought you had bought that rather than made it. Brilliant! I actually covet the skull snowglobe though.
By nosferatu
Can anybody please tell me the proper name for these miniature models? It has been driving me insane for almost eight hours. It has been on the tip of my tongue for seven. I go to bed in about another four hours and do not want to be lying there trying to remember.

Maybe those nice men in white coats will know the answer when they come to fit me for my new straightjacket?
By Raven
Figurines? I just call them Halloween Village things. :) Lemax makes some really nice ones. The ones I used are from Michaels. I'm working on making a snow globe with a cemetery theme. Much like the one in the movie "The Crow". Maybe I will have it all together one day.
By nosferatu
Diorama!

I will sleep soundly tonight.
By scully
Wow, I love this idea too! Its the perfect solution for someone that finds a figurine they like but doesn't have the space to do a full "town" set up.

I am always looking for Halloween themed ideas online and I have never seen anything like this. What makes it for me is the light inside.

:D
By purple1worm
That is really neat!! Love it!! :D :D