Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thought I'd share a couple pics, just because...

This small clay cat skull is gonna be a little Halloween costume accent:

And I also did a little sculpting in cookie dough, for some "finger food:"

By Tkaraoke
Finger food....omg!! That pun should be punishable by death but we'll let you off with a warning this time but watch it! LOL
By reignman40
That is awesome work Ryan. I love the cat skull. Looks VERY good. And those fingers are just insane. Not sure I'd personally want to eat one cause that's just plain nasty. :)

Great work on those,
Curtis
By jollyoljake
Tkaraoke wrote:Finger food....omg!! That pun should be punishable by death but we'll let you off with a warning this time but watch it! LOL

"Pun" should be "Pun"-ishable by death? Looks like you should watch out yourself!! Great stuff Ryan!
By Tkaraoke
I know, I'm a little stinker...ain't I?! lol
By jen d.
Those fingers look awesome! How did they hold up during the cooking process? Looks like you sealed them with egg white to keep them somewhat together...
By CanadianCarver
How did they hold up during the cooking process?
I was going to ask the same thing. The picture looks like it was taken before it was cooked. They look amazing though. Just wondering if they still look as good afterwards.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's funny you ask about how they turned out after cooking... well, I wasn't going to mention the outcome, because they did, in fact, look better before cooking. A LOT better.

I've seen this finger cookie recipe all over the web. I'm sure there's a certain ratio of ingredients that make them turn out nicely. But I was in a major hurry so I tried to take a shortcut and use plain ol' pre-packaged sugar cookie dough. Not a good idea.

Okay, you can feel free to laugh with me now...

By Kittie
Pretzel fingers would be pretty neat! Sorry your fingers didn't work out Ryan.
By Sind3315
Your talents never cease to amaze me PatchMaster! But I do have to say I busted out laughing at the after fingers!!! That's something I would have done!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By The Captain
Sind3315 wrote:Your talents never cease to amaze me PatchMaster! But I do have to say I busted out laughing at the after fingers!!! That's something I would have done!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree! The after picture of the fingers had me laughing, even told my wife about it because we had considered trying them out. Once you finger out what the magic ingredient is maybe you could point it out to all of us. :wink: