Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Tkaraoke
Woah! Those designs are really cool! Even thought it isn't scary, the car one totally pwnes! LOL
By CorpseBride
Those ROCK! I totally remember shrinky dinking....I didn't know they still even made that stuff. Where in the world did you find it? I want to make some of my own!

Great job....I am in love with your style. :D:D:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love it! Shrinky Dinks are cool. When they shrink, they get all small and the details looks even more impressive. Your style is awesome, and yet you even got a little ZP mascot in there. :)

I see holes at the tops. What's your plan for these. Keychains? Christmas tree ornaments? Halloween tree ornaments?
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words you guys!

Hey CB... I buy the Shrinky Dink paper at my local Michael's craft store. It's in the scrap booking section. You can also buy it online. If you need help finding some just let me know.

Hey Ryan...I put the holes in them in case I wanted to make keychains or necklaces. The Halloween tree ornament idea is a good one though!
By arcane_reaper
i am so ordering some of the paper. i want to put some of my artwork on it too. i love drawing!
By CombichristGirl
man those are hot. i miss shrinkie dinks. i really like the skull with the feve hat :)
By Crystal
OMG those are awesome!! I love them Im a scrapbooker and see so many uses
By jen d.
Once again, I am -so- diggin your art style. Great skelllies! Nice work, Killer Klown!
By CombichristGirl
about how much is a sheet of that stuff? id totally make a combichrist necklace or a zp one
By Sind3315
I know it's been said before Killer Klown but I just have to say it again:

Your art work Freekin ROCKS!

Ok. That is all. :wink: