Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CorpseBride
I am a artist/graphic designer and I do alot of traditional work...but I want to share some my sketches will all you pumpkin nuts! I am going to try and turn a couple of my sketches into pumpkin stencils this year. Anyone have any suggestions as to which one I should turn?

http://strangertomost.deviantart.com/gallery/

Most of these are fairly old....maybe I will upload some of my newer work to share!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice work, CorpseBride. I like your Bad Fish. Sorta reminds of the fish stencil I did for watermelons this year.

The Leaf Tiger looks like the sort of thing you might see as a carving. That one might have pumpkin potential.
By 2manyferrets
Wow your work is amazing!!! Ok well if you were doing pumpkin stencils, I love 'bad fish' and 'jason vs. predator'. But 'The skeleton 2' is probably my favorite. Im an x-ray tech student so I love bones! :D
By CorpseBride
Thanks everyone!

Ryan: I was thinking of doing the leaf tiger as well...great minds think alike...:D

2manyferrets: I think the Jason vs. Predator one would be great too..would people get it though? It was just kind of something I thought of one day watching tv....did you get it?
By Dans banana Loafcake
:shock: Wow those are awsome! The Rollercoaster one boggles my mind!
Its just amazing how many talented people are on this site.

Dan
By CorpseBride
Whew....let me just pick myself up off the floor after that complement....thanks Loaf man :D

I started making a stencil last night for the predator vs. jason one. Ryan if you are interested at all I could send it to you once I am finished.
By The Captain
I love the roller coaster it reminds me of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac drawn by Jhonen Vasquez, its was a comic book in the 90's. You have a very cool style.