Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like dreams I've had. :D There's a lot going on in this image if you take the time to look around. It does have a dreamlike quality, where realistic things appear in a way that couldn't really quite exist. Great composition and the dominant oranges/blue colors make for nice contrast.
By DeadKing
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Looks like dreams I've had. :D
Lol :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 pm
There's a lot going on in this image if you take the time to look around. It does have a dreamlike quality, where realistic things appear in a way that couldn't really quite exist. Great composition and the dominant oranges/blue colors make for nice contrast.
Thanks, it could be improved a bit more, maybe will do it some day.. or maybe will do another one, but after the Halloween :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This image sure has a lot more Halloween spirit now, that's for sure! Since the last time we saw this girl, I guess she decided to carve her massive pumpkin into a jack 'o lantern. I'm surprised she can sit there so calmly with that giant scary face looking at her. Maybe even scarier is that raven next to the fence. He looks massive. Surely he's ready to peck her eyes out. :surprised:

Thanks for posting this. We need to be reminded about Halloween all year!
By Shilden_72
Is she sitting there calmly because she's the one who carved it and she's now tired as hell? I don't know, but it makes sense to me!
Great job anyways, what software did you use for this composition?