Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
That's killer! Yes, worth the pain. I love that style of Day of the Dead women portraits. Your tattoo artist did a great job with the realism and shading. And some cool colors that pop, like the reddish tones in the flowers/face, and the bold green background and matches her eyes. You must be proud to show off this dead girl.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:That's killer! Yes, worth the pain. I love that style of Day of the Dead women portraits. Your tattoo artist did a great job with the realism and shading. And some cool colors that pop, like the reddish tones in the flowers/face, and the bold green background and matches her eyes. You must be proud to show off this dead girl.
Very proud to show her off - will be even more proud when the swelling goes down and the pain subsides! I'll get another pic up minus any swelling and redness in a week or so - then you should be able to see all the shading and colour a little better :)

I took a bunch of Sylvia Ji artwork in but my artist was already a fan so he drew his own.girl in Sylvia Ji's style and let me pick out the colour scheme.

Next up, The Scottish Tattoo Convention where I'll be getting tattooed for 5/6 hours...
Well that's great... being able to get something in that Sylvia Ji style, but your artist can make his own version so you have an original piece. Good color selections, that green really appeals to me.

So how many tatts do you have in total now, zombombie?