Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
A new pattern category emerges on the site today - Cult Culture. Explore the oddities of strange subcultures with these misfits of niche nostalgia.

The first to inhabitants are My Pet Monster and Bat Boy.

This section of patterns will be for those famous figures on the fringe. This could include nostalgic toys, underground art, tabloid fiction or any pop culture creature that may not be known directly for their movie, TV, video game or music origins.

I welcome your suggestions for the next entries to this category.
There are plenty of movies etc, that are nostalgic parts of pop culture with cult followings. But those could likely be fit into the "Movie Monsters" or "Heroic Headliners." You'll see more like those I'm sure, even if they aren't all totally "Halloweenie."

But in my mind, the reason for this "Cult Culture" category is... I have some ideas for designs I'd like to do, that honestly just don't fit anywhere else. Because maybe their source isn't a film, TV show or video game. Oddball characters that find their origins as classic toys, famous art icons, advertising mascots, and so on.
By Ajax
Mad balls would be awesome, or even something Lego like Lego batman or Harry potter, jack sparrow etc.
By Ajax
Just a thought Sasquatch, lock ness monster, jersey devil, ronald macdoald, would also be cool.
Ajax wrote:Just a thought Sasquatch, lock ness monster, jersey devil, ronald macdoald, would also be cool.
Silly Ajax, there is no such thing as Ronald Mcdonald.
By Ajax
sloaner wrote:
Ajax wrote:Just a thought Sasquatch, lock ness monster, jersey devil, ronald macdoald, would also be cool.
Silly Ajax, there is no such thing as Ronald Mcdonald.

:lol: true.
I love it! I honestly had wondered why Bat Boy was the dummy carve on the main page of the site. Now my answer has just appeared before my eyes!

Nice section, not sure how to contribute, but I'm sure I'll find something. :)
By mudd
if your gonna have ronnald mcdonald, then youll have to have wendys, burger king and the weinerschnetzels hot dog.