Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For those already on the email list, you should have received the first official newsletter of the new season today.

If you're not on the newsletter list and would like to not be notified when new patterns are added, you're more than welcome to subscribe, so you can get "the pumpkin scoop!"

By SuperSonic
I didn't get mine. I've been on the list for years. Hmmm. *ponders what went wrong*
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:I didn't get mine. I've been on the list for years. Hmmm. *ponders what went wrong*
Was sent to your atreyu address. Did you check that? Also, make sure it's not filtered into your spam folder. You can add the "scoop" email address to your address book to ensure that it's white-listed and won't be labeled spam.

I see that you subscribed with your newer email. You should get the notifications. :)
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I didn't get mine. I've been on the list for years. Hmmm. *ponders what went wrong*
Was sent to your atreyu address. Did you check that? Also, make sure it's not filtered into your spam folder. You can add the "scoop" email address to your address book to ensure that it's white-listed and won't be labeled spam.

I see that you subscribed with your newer email. You should get the notifications. :)
Yes, I realized after I posted that, that it was the problem. So I remedied it. Would you, ohh great Ryan/Patch Master remove that email from your list (the atreyu one)?
By monstermash
I haven't joined yet. I kind of like not knowing if a new pattern has arrived. I just like checking in on the site a billion times a day with my fingers crossed. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
monstermash wrote:I haven't joined yet. I kind of like not knowing if a new pattern has arrived. I just like checking in on the site a billion times a day with my fingers crossed. :)
Yep, there's a certain sort of fun in that too. No pressure to receive updates in your email if you like to discover the patterns by other means.

You can also find out about new patterns on the Home page, Updates page, Patterns page, 2012 page, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest... really, it's hard to miss. :lol:
By amandap80
Got mine, nice layout! It would be interesting to see a summary of # of forums posts since X date to encourage interaction, new blog posts, etc. Of course, all those lovely ideas mostly just generate code overhead for the 4 people that notice- been there, done that. :lol: