Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By cuvers
I have windows 8 now and things tend to be different in a lot of areas, including when I print things, I set up my printer so that whatever I print shows me a print preview, and or printing preferences, there is usually an option for borders or borderless, I make sure it is on borderless and I no longer have that issue. hope it can help
By wookie66
Just printed out the Nemesis pattern and no black bars and then printed out the Bloody Mary pattern and still black bars. I hate it for you Ryan that you have to go back and redo all of those patterns.
By Chewy
Hang on there SuperSonic, you said the metric system, the system of measurment of your homeland (I'll overlook you being from Toronto-ish area for now) doesnt make sense? Imperial baffles me & I have an advanced degree in chemistry no less. I can never remember pints / quarts/ gallons - all i usually care about is beer comes in pints and gallons arent the same everywhere - how much of what is in which - eh. Metric is simply too logical to not get. It certainly is easier than the "inchimal" system we see used with some of our US suppliers (seriously, if you're going to convert inches to three decimal places, why not just use mm? sheesh!)

Now, as for those crazy euros... toss this into the mix just for fun. Asia, Latin Ameria and North America all use 1200 / 2400 dpi standards for commercial print. Europe, on the other hand, not only uses goofy paper sizes, they also use 1270 / 2540 dpi print. So, metric, no metric, they still just *have* to be different. LOL

Anyway, hey Ryan, Paranoman works much better for me now (just in case you're still reading!) LOL
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the feedback, all. I think we have a big enough test group for me to trust that the method of fixing is solid. Now it's just a matter of tweaking all those files. Might take a little while to get through them all, in addition to my other duties. But at least in the meantime, the patterns will still print in their entirety.
By SuperSonic
Chewy wrote:Hang on there SuperSonic, you said the metric system, the system of measurment of your homeland (I'll overlook you being from Toronto-ish area for now) doesnt make sense? Imperial baffles me & I have an advanced degree in chemistry no less. I can never remember pints / quarts/ gallons - all i usually care about is beer comes in pints and gallons arent the same everywhere - how much of what is in which - eh?
You've mentioned the only one I can't remember off hand. However, since I was taught both in school, I always found Imperial made more sense. Each person has there own preferences do they not? :)

Anyway, The patterns are all working now it seems. :)
By Euri
Last year (and maybe the year before that!) I had an issue with the very bottom of my patterns getting cut off. Nothing of the pattern itself, mind you, but the last line with the website and the bottom of the mock-up was just gone. As a perfectionist it really drove me crazy!! I tried widening the borders, etc. to no avail. I had a post in here somewhere about it, but I'm too lazy to dig it up now. This year after reading this thread, I wonder if my problems came because I was printing off IE. This year I'm printing from Firefox and I'm happy to say that I have no problems whatsoever. Now I just have to decide how tempted I am to go back and reprint all of the 'imperfect' print outs except for the Monster Harvest ones. :?
By SuperSonic
Scoobert Doo had problems with the bars. Just sayin'
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Scoobert should be fixed already, but I just re-fixed him. If you still see black bars on any of your printouts from I.E. it might be because your browser is still stored a cached version of the file. A quick reload of the pattern page before printing should take care of that. I can confirm that I edited all of the nearly 300 files! :shock:
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Tedious, but I'd do anything for my members. Well... almost.

I wonder where that might stop... :D