Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
10 years in the making, the "pumpkin site of the decayed" has spread it's wings and emerged with a refreshed (but still rotten) look.

Yes, some sections are "coming soon" but hey, we need excuses to perpetually add more content and keep ya coming back, right? ;) I hope you like what you see so far. And what you can't see is a LOT of updates to the machine behind the curtain. But hopefully you'll notice a smoother service and some nice tweaks that make things more user friendly. It's all in the details.

If you run into anything confusing, unusual or outright broken, please let me know. As always, there will be a lot of tweaking in the days ahead.

So... comments? Questions?
Love. The mascot is badass! Great work, Ryan! I especially love the pumpkin hangers on the front page. Awesome little details. Patterns-printed counter is a really cool feature!
Last edited by jen d. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have time to look at everything right now and it's killing me!! I'm trying to scan things quickly. I will have to take a break from cleaning up the flood that happened in my kitchen after a massive rain yesterday. I'm so excited!!
I don't like it..........I love it.

Each year you surpass yourself. Another amazing relaunch Ryan. You must be really chuffed and pound of your achievements. Year on year, we all say that this is the best ever, year on year you prove us right.

Absolutely magnificent.
Dredge wrote:I LOVE the new mascot!!! Awesome.
Thanks! Seems to be lots of love for the Age mascot. A classic mean jack, I thought. I sure hope people like him, because I'm buried in shirts over here with his likeness.
jen d. wrote:Patterns-printed counter is a really cool feature!
Glad you liked that, Jen. It will be fun to watch that number jump up as the Halloween season progresses. It wasn't until 2007 that the membership plans required I count how many everyone is printing. But since that year, there have been well over a 2 million patterns printed. It's hard to wrap my brain around such a number. I'm sure many patterns are printed and stored away, but could you imagine if all 2 million prints actually became carved pumpkins? Now that's a plague of ZP!
Kayo wrote:yes i have been clicking refresh every 5 minutes for the last 3 hours!
I didn't plan to have the "down for maintenance" message up for that long, but no transition is ever as smooth as you hope. Oh well, I guess it was fun to torture you for half a day extra. :twisted:
S.A.M wrote:I can't wait to see what new items end up in the shop.
Many thanks for the kinds words, S.A.M. I need to prepare a couple more product shots before I can post the new items in the shop, so thanks for bearing with me for a day or two more on that. How about 5 new shirt options to pick from? :shock:
adam wrote:I love the top portion of the website, searching is very easy and your fb/twitter are right there.
Searching works a bit better than before, you should be able to find patterns even easier, especially if you know how to word your search query. That top bar also gives you easy access to logging in and going right to your account page to manage the details of your membership (like changing contact info, upgrading, seeing the patterns you've printed, checking account expiration date, etc).
RavensDestiny wrote:I will have to take a break from cleaning up the flood that happened in my kitchen after a massive rain yesterday. I'm so excited!!
Sorry to hear of that storm mess, Ravens! I hope the site launch brought a little spooky sunshine to your day. We'll be here all Halloween season, plenty of time to look around. And new content will be added constantly!
nosferatu wrote:Each year you surpass yourself. Another amazing relaunch Ryan. You must be really chuffed and pound of your achievements.
Wow thank you, Nos! (I just realized I don't have a happy blushing emoticon). I am proud of this relaunch, in fact! Not just for what you can see today, but what I know is coming up soon. As well as the inner workings of the site, that most won't ever really think about. Much blood, sweat and tears went into rebuilding the technical aspects. If this site doesn't run smooth all season, I'll eat a bug.
zombombie wrote:the new pattern is FANTASTIC! Fantastic job boss
Which one, you realize there are 2 today, right? I think I know which one has you excited though. :)