Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
The Devil is in the detail.

I love the pumpkins hanging from the hooks, that is suh a clever background detail and it looks amazing. I also really like the About section.

So worth the wait.
Love it .....Love it........Love it!

With the mascot aged this year ~~~ I do feel more at home! (I just might be the oldest carver here)

D E C A Y E D = D E C A D E = 10 whole years. I've been here for just 8 of them.

Yeah. It has started !!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful job as always, Ryan!

I don't know many people crazy enough to reskin and rebuild their entire website every year. It's a wonderful tradition that solidifies the changing of seasons for me. All your hard work shows!

I can't wait to see what you've got coming down the tube :D
Kudos to you, Ryan! The new site looks amazing! I just re-upped my Monster Harvest membership. I can hardly wait to see the patterns (the 2 new ones are AWESOME!) and extra goodies that you add in the upcoming days & weeks. The Halloween season is officially here! :D
So I decided to sneak onto the site earlier this afternoon from work!

As a black screen with half the new Mascots face stared back at me with the "down for maintenance" message on it.

I grabbed my co-workers arm and squealed " Do you know what this means. HE'S RELAUNCHING THE SITE." Needless to say I almost gave her a heart attack! (good choice for the charity too!)

I new when I got home the new revamped site would be up and running!
I love it! Great mascot and pattern, love the printed pattern counter and like the brick work and the 1st vip is Awesome!
Now I'm just waiting for the new shirts to be added to the shop!

Great work once again Patch Master!