Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By chuckwagon
So, because I work with Nascar, and I am forced to travel all over the US, I have taken it upon myself to visit the business centers at all of the hotels I have been staying at throughout this year, and changing the homepage on all of the computers to the ZP! site, and printing a few fliers out to place in spots around the tracks we race at (Garage area bathrooms, TV production area, etc.). Had I thought about it earlier, I would have been taking pics of my fiendish acts to upload! :twisted: I'm not sure if it has helped increase traffic to the site or not, but I was trying, LoL. You never know, we might see a pumpkin carved by Dale Jr or Carl Edwards sometime, ha ha. Anyone else done anything similar in your neck of the woods?
So far what I did is go into stores and place fliers into thing that were Halloween related. Books, cards, pails, magazines, totes, and et cetera. I also took the time to drop a two of at my bank and a surplus store. Once the site relaunches and the new fliers come out it will be a full force unleash of Z.P.! awesomeness.
By punchi
I usually keep a bunch of fliers in my car, that way wherever I stop that has a bulletin board, I have them handy. I also share all the ZP posts on Facebook. I've hooked a few people that way!
By Raven
I've papered my town before with fliers, put them up in parks, on windshields, and slipped them inside the Pumpkin Masters carving books. I usually stick them up around the pumpkins they are selling in the grocery stores, too. I've also painted "The Rock" on the University campus here. It's literally a huge rock that people paint with whatever message they want. I tried, rather poorly I might add, to paint "ZOMBIE PUMPKINS.COM" across it.

By Kayo
ive put a few patterns on road cases with of course hand written website under it but the hijacking of venues never occurred to me. next summer thats what i'm doing maybe i can convince my video guy to use the site as video wall screen saver even :lol: