Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Curious to know where a typical Zombie Pumpkins member lives? Here's a list of the countries represented in the membership records from the past 10 years (in descending order, by quantity of members). The order of this list may indicate the popularity of Halloween in each country. Or perhaps the population levels as well. How did your country rank?

1 ) United States
2 ) Canada
3 ) United Kingdom
4 ) Germany
5 ) Australia
6 ) Ireland
7 ) Denmark
8 ) Netherlands
9 ) Sweden
10 ) Belgium
11 ) Norway
12 ) Austria
13 ) France
14 ) Mexico
15 ) Switzerland
16 ) Italy
17 ) Japan
18 ) Spain
19 ) Czech Republic
20 ) Croatia
21 ) New Zealand
22 ) Poland
23 ) United Arab Emirates
24 ) Slovenia
25 ) Bermuda
26 ) Hungary
27 ) Slovakia
28 ) Finland
29 ) Cayman Islands
30 ) Portugal
31 ) Russia
32 ) Singapore
33 ) Aruba
34 ) Brazil
35 ) Costa Rica
36 ) Greece
37 ) Guatemala
38 ) Hong Kong
39 ) Liechtenstein
40 ) Philippines
41 ) South Africa
42 ) Venezuela
43 ) Anguilla
44 ) Bulgaria
45 ) China
46 ) Gibraltar
47 ) Lithuania
48 ) Luxembourg
49 ) Qatar
50 ) Romania
51 ) South Korea
52 ) Turkey
53 ) Angola
54 ) Barbados
55 ) Cambodia
56 ) Chile
57 ) Colombia
58 ) Cyprus
59 ) Guam
60 ) Iceland
61 ) India
62 ) Israel
63 ) Latvia
64 ) Saudi Arabia
65 ) St. Pierre and Miquelon
66 ) Taiwan
67 ) Thailand
68 ) Ukraine
69 ) Uruguay
70 ) Vatican City State
I'm in 2nd. Didn't realize there were that many from Canada on the site. Its nice to know! :D

Where shall each countries tent be? Well all know the U.S. have an unfair advantage. :wink:
Cool! Canada came in 2nd. To be honest the top 3 don't surprise me, given the regulars I always see! :D
Vatican city is unexpected though! :lol:
By Raven
Pretty interesting, but really Ryan, shouldn't you be launching the new site instead of spending all that time sorting out where we are all from?!

I think it would be really interesting to be on an island like Aruba on Halloween. I've been to Aruba and it's not all that big. It seems like it would be even creepier to be stuck on a small island with nowhere to escape all the ghosts and ghouls. I wonder how much they celebrate the holiday? For some reason I also wish I could claim I was from somewhere like Liechtenstein. It just sounds cool. :P
monstermash wrote:I know it isn't a country but is there anyone from Transylvania?
I believe that's in Romania, they came in 50th.
Kayo wrote:im most surprised by Vatican City State :shock: who knew the pope was a minion :lol:
Now when something is obviously certain, you can use a variation of the old saying... "Is the pope a carver?"
monstermash wrote:I know it isn't a country but is there anyone from Transylvania?
Fun question. Sadly, not a single member who lists their address as Transylvania.