Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The new website will launch some time in September. Let's have a little fun and see who can guess the day. Pick a date between the 1st and 30th. Only one person can claim each day, first come first serve. The person who guesses the correct date will get little ZP treat pack.

Don't worry, I won't show any favoritism and launch on a certain day to allow someone specific to win. The new site launches whenever it happens to be ready (and there are other people besides myself that factor in the preparedness of the site) so the date should be fairly random.

I will personally claim September 1 as my guess in this pool. (It's not going to be the 1st, I can tell you that much). :wink:
By sloaner
I like that date you picked Ryan, not sure why lol. I will pick the 13th, but I hope it is up before then.
sodajazz wrote:Stats over the ZP years for launch date
55.5 % monday
22.2 % friday
11.1 % saturday
11.1% sunday
Wow, those are some interesting stats. Good math! I don't remember specifically aiming for Mondays. There must be some reason for these trends.
By nosferatu
After sacrificing a goat, and shaving a goatee, the hair trimmings and blood combined divulged the date of Thursday 20th September to my soothsayer....which as everyone knows is way, way, too late!