Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
I'm beginning to wonder if we will get a launch in the next few days. I hope so :)
By NOONE
I have a good feeling it is going to be tomorrow (17th). It's just my gut saying that but my gut is usually pretty smart and been looking forward to this for a long time. Come on gut don't let me down!
By punchi
The Captain wrote:I guess in 5 minutes! The 17th

Maybe Ryan is like Santa... we all have to go to sleep before he works the magic. I'll leave out the cookies.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
punchi wrote:Maybe Ryan is like Santa... we all have to go to sleep before he works the magic. I'll leave out the cookies.
I do like the idea of having you all wake up to a surprise. Rather than cookies, you just might tempt me with pumpkin muffins, apple cider, and candy corn.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
punchi wrote:Maybe Ryan is like Santa... we all have to go to sleep before he works the magic. I'll leave out the cookies.
I do like the idea of having you all wake up to a surprise. Rather than cookies, you just might tempt me with pumpkin muffins, apple cider, and candy corn.
I'll grab the cider and caffeine. I wanna see this! (You will need more than cider to launch in a mere few hours :D).

:twisted:
By punchi
:? I thought for sure today would be the day... alas, it is not. It's ok... I guess we'll all survive a little longer.
By SuperSonic
punchi wrote::? I thought for sure today would be the day... alas, it is not. It's ok... I guess we'll all survive a little longer.
Don't be so discouraged. He may launch later in the day. I think its happened once before.