Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By MooBoo
Euri wrote:I have good feelings about the 18th! But like everyone else I'd love to be proven wrong for a much earlier date. Here we go for the pumpkin season!! I really wish Halloween lasted 3 months instead of just two. :D
Congratulations to Euri, looks like you're feelings were right! :D
By Euri
Hey this just made my day even better! Thanks! :D Love the new look, Ryan!

Now I can't wait to see the shop items. I love that the anticipation is enduring!
Euri wrote:I have good feelings about the 18th!
As I mentioned, the site was going to be ready whenever all the pieces fell in place. In the days leading up to the site relaunch, I was so busy working on things, I didn't even look at the list of dates to see who guessed what.

So my pure chance, Euri... you guessed it! If you'd like to send me a PM with your mailing address, I will send you a little goodie bag of ZP tricks and treats (maybe even a spider).
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:If you'd like to send me a PM with your mailing address, I will send you a little goodie bag of ZP tricks and treats (maybe even a spider).

Haha! Yes, well now I'm always on guard for the spiders!! Awesome, thanks Ryan! pm sent. :D :D :D
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I will send you a little goodie bag of ZP tricks and treats (maybe even a spider).
I like spiders. Infact I'm spinning my web as we speak :)=