Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
Thank you Sloaner and Thank Heavens for that, thought my watch was faulty for a minute. Would be a shame as it set to ZPT (Zombie Pumpkins Time).
By nosferatu
Matspud you may be right. Maybe that it the next tease, a launch countdown clock. Da da da da da-da-da-da BOOM!
By sloaner
That's a great idea. A count down to the new site. Only problem is if we all knew when the new site was up we might crash the server. Or worse, we might break the internets!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Several new items will be added to the Shocking Shop very very soon, including shirts, stickers and magnets. Here's a sneak peek. Hopefully you'll think I knocked it out of the park with these designs.

By SuperSonic
:shock: :o :twisted: :D :) 8)

I couldn't be more pleased! Minus the fact that the site hasn't been launched. That will happen soon though, right? :D
By S.A.M
:D Oh my :D

Creepy zombie hand from the Z? A highly stylized letter P? A baseball hint? Also that P looks a bit baseball logoish. If only I knew enough about baseball to have a guess at the title :lol: It could of course just be a curve ball....

:roll:
By nosferatu
I love it too. Looks like an awful lot of thought and skill has gone into that design. Bodes well for the relaunch. Very well.

Looks like its going to be another classic year.