Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I posted this image on Facebook and Twitter yesterday. Dug up from one of my old notebooks, it's the very first Zombie Pumpkins mascot sketch from about 10 years ago. This drawing helped set up the basic visual style that the next 9 mascots would also have.

Question: With another new character illustration coming soon, what would you like the 2012 pumpkin mascot to look like? Any visual traits you think it should have? Think about what features you liked about certain other characters, or which aspects have yet to be seen on one of these mascots.

I love the solemn droopy eyes of spirit, even though he doesnt look as evil as some of the other mascots, i think his name really matches his look. :D
I like the eye of Curse, the teeth of night, dawn, and invasion, the fire in the mouth of Dawn, and I also like the "drool", "slime", or "goo" coming out of the mouth of seed and invasion.
I've always been partial to the long and tall "Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins" logo. Attack probably has the most desireable features to me, along with Night, and Curse. Curse for the Eye and menacing look, Night because of the wide mouth.

"Each had a face sliced in it. Every nose was a weirder nose. Every eye was a stranger eye. Every mouth smiled hideously in some new way."
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shape wise I prefer Revenge and Night (dunno why lol) Dawn will alway be a fave cause thats when I joined (although I stumbled across site the year before, when it was 'Night' 2008) Even though Spirit is cute I prefer the jaggdy mouths etc... but I can't say too much cause they all look awesome in their own right :lol:
paddy_babe wrote:shape wise I prefer Revenge and Night (dunno why lol) Dawn will alway be a fave cause thats when I joined (although I stumbled across site the year before, when it was 'Night' 2008) Even though Spirit is cute I prefer the jaggdy mouths etc... but I can't say too much cause they all look awesome in their own right :lol:

I stumbled on to this site in the Curse year, but did not join (due to lack of credit card) in 2008, when it was Night of the ZP
Wait..does this mean Ryan doesn't have an idea for this year's site launch, name and mascot??? My god man, we don't have much time!!

I've always loved Revenge because he is just evil looking. He is the one I would least like to run into in a dark pumpkin patch. I also like the melting mouth of the first two, it makes them appear to be more in the rotting stage, gooey. Some brown vines might look creepy on a new design, they are everywhere in a pumpkin patch, just waiting to trip you and bring you down, to ground level... wrapping tighter around your legs and crawling up towards your arms to pin you down so you can't get up as you slowly sink into the ground.. wait, what was the question again? So yeah, maybe some more creepy vines. :wink:

I still wish for plush or stuffed mascots. Have you ever sculpted a mascot out of clay?